Pressure Points or Anatomy and Physiology.
John and I discuss the affects of Kyusho and even knockouts on an anatomical and physiological basis.
Other topics are
- Oyata's way of teaching.. follows the traditional path of Soken, Fujita, Funakoshi, Mabuni and so many other early Masters.
- Styles discussed are Karate, Silat, Arnis, Jujitsu as well as Civilian and Law Enforcement applications.
- Cognition and Neuro pathway development.
- Sanchin, Nai Hanchi, Seiunchin, Bubishi.
- Affects of stress and adrenaline as well as the best way to train the Kyusho.
Follow these links for an extended discussion on Anatomical and Physiological Kyusho Explanation and Application...
You must log in to post a comment.