Pressure Points or Anatomy and Physiology.
John and I discuss the affects of Kyusho and even knockouts on an anatomical and physiological basis.
Other topics are
- Oyata's way of teaching.. follows the traditional path of Soken, Fujita, Funakoshi, Mabuni and so many other early Masters.
- Styles discussed are Karate, Silat, Arnis, Jujitsu as well as Civilian and Law Enforcement applications.
- Cognition and Neuro pathway development.
- Sanchin, Nai Hanchi, Seiunchin, Bubishi.
- Affects of stress and adrenaline as well as the best way to train the Kyusho.
Follow these links for an extended discussion on Anatomical and Physiological Kyusho Explanation and Application...