A huge success!

Hosted by Ricardo Castro of Ponta Delgada, San Miguel Island in the beautiful Azores Islands.

November 7, 8 & 9, 2014 Azores - With 23 sponsors!

Angela-Ricardo.1This was the 14th annual International Kyusho Convention, where Kyusho instructors from around the world gather to share experiences and methods.  And Ricardo made it an incredible experience for all with an attention to detail like no other... he made all the participants, long distance first timers as well as many friends and family just traveling in for the holiday experience, from Taiwan, Brazil, Denmark, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, USA and  Switzerland feel welcome as a part of a family.   But it was even more special as Ricardo announced his engagement to Ângela Ferreira, A beautiful lady with a heart as big as they get...helping all with compassion and open arms.

ikc-2014We did not have a large turnout this year due to the unusual location of an island in the middle of the Atlantic, but with 23 sponsors and the caliber of people, it was a complete success for Ricardo Castro. The facility was huge and right on the harbor... with 4 sections to teach the more private sessions and even with a keg of beer and soda for all to participate (beer after the training of course).

We had sections intergrating Kyusho  in Drunken Boxing (no no from the beer), Pa Qua, Aikido, Karate, Tuite, Krav Maga, Kickboxing, BJJ and so many more from the Kyusho instructors in attendance.  The main theme however was the beginning of the most advanced Kyusho training in the world... while most concentrate only on the 20% (controllable with Iron Shirt methods as shown also on the News Chanel in dispatched to cover this event), of the brains conscious capacity and affect we released the method to tap into the other 80% of the brains capacity (also shown) as well as even creating time distortion in the opponent.  The heavy research with our Doctors and Scientists over the decades introduced.  We will be escalating Kyusho into a new realm of reality and universal acceptance in the coming years.

But it did not stop there as two TV channels came to cover the event, Ricardo has become a famous spokesman for Kyusho and now attracting many new members... Like we said a huge success!

Here are two TV appearances so far: 

Starting after 55:00. http://videos.sapo.pt/fszlyBMeAT1ghIH3Wz7z

Starting after 25:00  http://www.rtp.pt/play/p56/e172630/rtpacores

And if all that was not enough, with wedding planning, touring people around and arranging amazing events (some listed below), Ricardo managed to even concentrate on his advancing certificationto Intructr level 3 and Sandan (3rd degree black belt in Kyusho-Jutsu Kokusai Shihankai )... here is a small sample of his testing requirements:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=878434718842407

 And if that was not all:

We have made arrangements for the IKC even in 2017 so you can start readying yourself to learn, certify or combine a holiday with education.... and we have just begun!  Thanks to our gracious hosts, sponsors, instructors and all friends and family that attended, here are some images of the island, the events and especially the people.

  Azores2  Azores4  Azores3

 10620035_806984219345427_6721539646353914113_o 10658921_806980942679088_1185450776824167101_o  10682220_806980569345792_6079133776406522731_o  10683736_806983759345473_6293592409217747762_o
10714417_742888922425347_2604058938969566091_o 176645_178476645632122_1905698967_o 792190_197326730413780_1891784208_o 905832_806983449345504_8748356524904655343_o 1462705_806982169345632_8599180782300912341_o 10403371_557771147702668_9024714870000188112_n 10557118_806984009345448_2101414683716382156_o 10620035_806984219345427_6721539646353914113_o 10636534_806983066012209_5510965175528146312_o photo 1380323_10152845001658216_5898684697489183676_n1897662_10152843318713216_2033659773465507032_n 10421217_10152847266673216_3828210036336229044_n

 

Next Year Portugal November 13, 14 & 15, 2015...see you there.

 

 

 

-ep

%d bloggers like this: