Kyusho Tuite Dynamics

Last week we were talking about enhancing your Kyusho by showing how it affects the autonomic system of the body. We first have to understand that the autonomic brain controls about 80 percent of our functionality, and the remaining 20 percent is somatic brain function.

Last segment, we demonstrated how to directly affect the autonomic system. Now what we're doing this week is going into a two fold action: we're going to attack the somatic and then the autonomic brain functions. We can accomplish this by attacking the autonomic system, with a double shock. This is demonstrated with simple enough methods to be able to use them in combat.

Obviously, we want to be able to disrupt the body in several different directions; for example, if we put a joint lock on an individual in one particular direction, sometimes you can fight this. Some locks are more powerful than others, but there's always a way out of a one-way action, so this is why we need a two-way action on the two days to exacerbate the nervous system. It also makes it much more difficult for the person to escape our first joint maneuver, Tuite.

Learn the application, the anatomy, tool, trajectory and see the affects in the private extended sections below.

#Kyusho -ep

#KyushoHack

%d bloggers like this: